Looking to spend some quality time with some fantastic animals? Look no further! Forever Amber Acres Animal Sanctuary has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available for everyone. We also provide comprehensive training for all of our volunteers! Here's just a few of our current, open positions:
- Hanging with our horses
- This includes: leading them to and from their stalls and the pasture, bathing, grooming, feeding, and if you're good, supervised riding.
- Cleaning stall is, of course, very much a part of this curriculum.
- For experience riders, we need someone to lunch both our schooled and unschooled horses as well as ride our more experienced horse.
- Tour guide
- Help us give tours of our lovely facility and our marketing efforts.
- Getting down and dirty in the garden
- Garden, farm, and pasture maintenance and cleanup
- Maintain our lovely facilities
- Just like with any other facility, we need help with repairs and maintenance on a pretty regular basis.
If you don't have time to volunteer on a regular basis, we always need help with our fundraisers and events. We often hold bake sales, car washes, and more on the weekends. You can also sponsor us at your work through a paid jeans day or with a corporate match program!
Purchase your pet food with Chewy and help us out!
Did you know that by shopping with certain sites like Amazon and Chewy, you're actually helping take care of rescue animals? They help us rehabilitate and rehome new rescues too! Chewy.com donates $20 to us from your first order. That's a bale of hay for our horses, medications for our dogs, and much more. Not only that, but Chewy also has fast, reliable, and free delivery with purchases over $49. Plus 24/7 customer service, what's stopping you? Go here to start!
Make a donation in memory of your favorite pet and help us out!
Shop on Amazon and choose FAAAS as your organization of choice. Then, Smile Amazon will donate 5% of your purchase back to our animals! It's so easy, go sign up using this link!
If you don't have the time or funds to donate, there are many other ways that you can show your support. Consider hosting a lemonade stand or bake sales in our honor, recommend us to your children's sports teams or extracurricular activities as a way of helping the community. You can also hold your own car washes in neighborhoods and nearby places. Donate loose change as part of our "Caring Coins" movement, too. For more ideas or to recommend some, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your efforts in helping to support Forever Amber Acres Animal Sanctuary and love to hear from our followers and volunteers. Feel free to post, comment, or like our page on Facebook and Twitter. You can also stay updated with our site as well as our newsletter! If you'd prefer, you can also purchase a membership and get yourself a spot on our Donors page.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
~ Lao Tzu