Forever Amber Acres has many volunteer opportunities available. Whether you like being near, caring for or riding horses, or enjoy outdoor activities such as gardening, we have a variety of opportunities to choose from:
- Leading horses to and from stalls and /or pasture
- Bathing, grooming, or feeding horses
- Clean horse stalls, water troughs, cat condos or dog pickup
- Ride gentle beginner horse with supervision
- Ride more skilled horse (for experienced riders only)
- Assist in horse, cat or dog wound care
- Lunge schooled or unschooled horses
- Conduct tours, assist with events or marketing efforts
- Gardening, farm, or pasture maintenance and cleanup
- Repairs and maintenance of facility
To apply as a volunteer or request more information, please email Foreveramberacres@gmail.com or call 330.618.6010.
Other ways you can help:
- Have a garage sale and donate proceeds to Forever Amber Acres
- When selling items on ebay list Forever Amber Acres Animal Sanctuary as a charity to receive a percentage of your proceeds through givingworks
- Does your company have jeans days? Ask your boss if your company can sponsor a jeans day for Forever Amber Acres!
- Does your company have a corporate match program? Many companies will match your donations to charitable organizations, ask your boss for paperwork so that FAAAS will receive a match donation!
- Hold a bake sale for FAAAS
- Hold a car wash for FAAAS
- Collect your spare change in a jar and donate it to our “Caring Coins” program, every penny counts!
The possibilities are endless and we appreciate every bit of help!